Shake Them All! is a fun and free Live Wallpaper for Android OS, using a realistic physic engine for animating 1 to 50 customized characters on the background of your Android phone.
The app has a huge community of active users submitting hundreds of new skins, from classic Comic book heroes, sport teams, well-known brands, to eccentric creations.
Manipulate your droids by shaking and touching your Android phone. They will react to gravity, acceleration, sounds and even light, by moving around and shaking their arms !
On Shake Them All! Android Live Wallpaper's website, you can :
- Go to the official Google Play to download the Live Wallpaper for FREE
- Discover the Latest Skins and Popular Skins
- Browse all the skins by Tags
- Submit your own skins for approval
As Shake Them All! is a free Android Live Wallpaper, please share this page to your friends, for more skins and a better Android experience.
The Shake Them All! Team
- Ability to download skins straight from website
- Jelly Bean compatibility
Now compatible with ICS!
This release also fixes orientation issues.
Improved physics accuracy of skins without legs and/or arms.
In other words, skins made out of logo or single pictures will no longer have legs or arms collision boxes and should behave more accurately. Also performance should be increased with this type of skins.
You will need to remove and download again for the change to take effect on previously downloaded skins.
Added in-app donation:
You can now donate directly from the app to remove all ads, without having to install another version.
The donate version has been unpublished to keep only one version of the application on the market. Users who bought the donate version should email us their order numbers to get a refund.
Reduced size of thumbnails in skin manager. This should hopefully fix the bug that prevents to load all the skins available.
Fixed FCs related to background loading memory issues.
If you try to load a background and keep getting a solid color only, your background can't fit in your phone memory.
Try loading a smaller background.
- Finally fixed the Skin Manager
- Added new version notification
- Added notifications system to get notified when new skins are available
- Fixed one major FC for Droid users
- Added translations for all market enabled languages
- fixed 3 of the most commonly reported FCs
- added background 'slide' effect
- fixed ratings update
image cropping tool for custom background
- merged skin selector and downloader to 'Skin Manager'
- ability to remove skins from SDCard, and also rate skins (check the contextual menu with long press on a skin)
- settings issue fixed
- further improvements in CPU and battery use
Major improvements in CPU and battery use
- Fixed FC when tilting phone while loading skins list or downloading skin
- Fixed reloading of skins list when tilting phone in the Skin Downloader
- Fixed FC when trying to download skins list without data connexion or wifi
- Added support of "Move to SD card" feature
- Added ability to open wallpaper selector from the 'Open' button in the Market
- New skin: battery indicator -> default skin with color going from green to red depending on battery level.
- Updated dev tools (SDK / NDK), improved framerate on Android 2.2
- Updated physics engine
- Improved Skin Downloader with skins preview and caching
- Fixed background loading issues on Droids
Improved Skin Downloader with progress indicators.
- Added very simple Skin Downloader (still needs caching of skins list, skins thumbnails, and loader)
- Fixed bug with background and skin not loading after reboot
- Removed all skins except default one, use the website to get your skins
- Added distinction between left and right legs in skins
- Simplified skins selector
- Fixed bug with custom background disappearing
- Improved skin selector with ability to have several skins on SD Card
- Added skin from Games&Geeks -> Ryu
- Fixed FC when trying to display custom background with mounted SD Card
- Added custom skin setting loaded from SD Card
- Added skin settings (Big Daddy, Kratos, Megaman, Metroid, Sack Boy, Vault Boy => Thx to http://www.gamesandgeeks.com/blog/)
- Added check of sensors availability
- Added default color to picker
- Improved color picker
- Fixed a bug where wallpaper acts as if in landscape mode while in portrait mode
- 'Calibration Done!' message
- True minimum limit in seekbar prefrerence
- Settings for droids color
- add presets
- add limitation to 'factors'
- add settings for 'scale' of droids
- remove 'please wait' message when calibration done
- Disabled sound reaction by default
- Added audio sensor -> Shake your booty, little droids!
- Added black/white to color picker
- Added fix to keep legs and arms stuck to body
- Updated physics engine
- Updated to last NDK version (compiled with GCC 4.4.0)
- Decrease of sensors refresh rate
- Androids can't get stucked together anymore
- Change default nb of androids to 10
- Added Japanese translation (Thanks to musashiken)
- Changed settings of droids nb with a slide bar
- Added reaction to light -> arms rotation depending on intensity
- Added limit to legs rotation so that they don't go up
- Added settings for each sensor (0 to 100%, 0 -> disabled)